Friday 12 July 2013

You Make Me Happy Quotes

You Make Me Happy Quotes Biography

Source(google.com.pk)
You make me happy. You make me so happy and you're not aware of it. You give me a reason to smile. You make livng worth it. You showed me what living was for. I want to live. I want you. I promise one day I'll tell you. I just don't know when. But one thing that I do want you to know is how thankful I am for having you in my life and for having it shaped the way it is right now. I may not say I love you right now because I'm not fully over him yet but one day I'll be. And that day, be sure that I'll tell you that I love you, because by then I really will and you'll really mean the world to me. Don't give up on me. Just wait,and I'll make it worth it. I promise. One day, you'll know. One day I'll tell you, I love you, words that I'm scared of using but are worth it for you. Because I believe in happy endings. I believEach morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.e in you.what`s a soul mate? well it`s like a best friend, but more..
it`s the one person in the world who knows you better
than anyone else.. it`s someone who makes you a better
person, but actually they don`t, you do it yourself, because
they inspire you. a soul mate is someone you carry with you
forever. it`s the one person who knew you & accepted you
and believe in you before anyone else did, or when no one
else would. and no matter what happens, you will always
love them. nothing can ever change that <3
*~ Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again... skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

~*~ I don't think I'm that good at telling time. He said he'd love me forever, and I thought forever was a lot longer.

~*~ don't say you love me, unless you mean it. cuz I might do something crazy like believe it.

~*~ Love me now, Love me never. But if you love me, Love me forever.

~*~ Love you once, Love you still. Always have, and always will.

~*~ He looked deeply into my eyes, he lied and said "I'll mever make you cry" and when I thought it was too good to be true, he blew me off and found someone knew.

~*~ Once upon a time, something happened to m, it was the sweetest thing, that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true, it was the day I met you.

~*~ Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you!.

~*~Roses are red, violets are blue. I'll never love anyone like i loved you.

~*~ I ran up the door, closed the stairs. said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed and hopped into the light... All because you kissed me goodnight.

Don't call me a GODDESS, Don't call me a QUEEN, Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! Hate me because....well....Okay!...Hate me because I'm beautiful!

I smile b-cuz I have no idea what is going on

The first time I saw you, I knew it was true~That I'd love you forever and that's what I'll do~You don't know what you do to me~You don't have a clue~You don't know what it's like to be me lookin @ you!!

guys are like a peice of gum, when they loose there flavor, you pop in a new one*~*

If U Want Me To Fall 4 U... U Gotta Give Me Sumthin Worth Trippin Ova

****I'm not werid! I'm gifted****

You might regret what you do- but you'll you regret what you don't do SO much more

If you love someone that means you have a good heart. If someone loves you thats flattering. If your love someone and they love you back thats special!

**I ran into my ex the other day.... put in reverse, AND HIT HIM AGAIN!!!**

roes are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you

*I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care,I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you*

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

You Make Me Happy Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment